Welcome to the County Assessor's
THE 2018 E-FILING SEASON IS CLOSED.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
- April 1 - Due Date for Business Property Statement.
- May 7 - Last Day to file before a 10% penalty is applied.
(If May 7 falls on Saturday, Sunday, or a Legal Holiday, penalties will be applied after the following business day)
- May 31 - Last Day to e-File on-line. Thereafter, this site will become unavailable for filing statements, and you must file by hardcopy.
(If May 31 falls on Saturday, Sunday, or a Legal Holiday, the statement will be accepted the next business day)
IMPORTANT BROWSER REQUIREMENTS:
- If you are using Internet Explorer, the
minimum requirement is version 6.0
- If you are using Mozilla Firefox, the minimum requirement is version 3.0
- Download the latest version of Internet
Explorer. Click here
Download the latest version of Mozilla Firefox. Click Here